ACDelco Professional Silver
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Vent caps are designed to resist acid leakage
- Calcium alloy is optimized to produce a fine grain, corrosion-resistant grid to maximize corrosion resistance, increase cycle life and reduce water consumption for battery durability.
- Robust envelope separators are designed with a puncture-resistant back web with a rib design to improve acid circulation and provide low resistance, which allows the battery to remain cooler to extend battery life.
- Precision manufacturing:
- 100 percent pressure tested to help avoid future leaks and for added strength and rigidity
- 100 percent electrical short tested
Supplies the energy needed to start the engine, provides the current to operate the accessories when the vehicle is not running and protects the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) from high-voltage surges.
WHAT IT DOES:
The Starting and Charging System starts the engine, maintains the battery’s charge and provides power to the electrical accessories while the engine is running.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE:
Inspect the battery cables and posts for good connections and/or signs of corrosion. Clean them if needed.
Check all vehicle lights – including headlights, turn signals, brake lights and emergency flashers – to be sure they are operating at full brightness.