December 18, 2017
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Vent caps are designed to resist acid leakage.
- Calcium alloy is optimized to produce a fine grain, corrosion-resistant grid to maximize corrosion resistance, increase cycle life and reduce water consumption for battery durability.
- Robust envelope separators are designed with a puncture-resistant back web with a rib design to improve acid circulation and provide low resistance, which allows the battery to remain cooler to extend battery life.
- Precision manufacturing:
- 100 percent pressure tested to help avoid future leaks and for added strength and rigidity.
- 100 percent electrical short tested.
Supplies the energy needed to start the engine, provides the current to operate the accessories when the vehicle is not running and protects the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) from high-voltage surges.
DID YOU KNOW:
Most vehicle breakdowns are due to one of five causes:
- Out of gas
- Stalled/Engine won’t start
- Dead battery
- Flat tire
- Overheated engine
Most of these breakdowns can be avoided through the following measures:
- Periodic mechanical checkups, especially when engine stalling, hard starting or other such symptoms are signaling trouble.
- Regular tire inspection to spot damage, unusual wear or under inflation that can lead to a failure.
- Seasonal checks and preventive maintenance of the cooling system, a frequent factor in roadside breakdowns.
- Be sure the gas cap is on tight after filling up to safeguard against condensation in the tank. If moisture in the gas line freezes, the engine can stall.