Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD, the big, the bad and all powerful.
The Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD is the go to decision of those who are requiring high capacity loads. This vehicle is made to tow 23,100 pounds and can carry on its back up to 6,100 pounds. This Silverado 3500HD has a reputaion for reliability and durability.
Below are some of the specifications:
- Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI (360 hp [268.4 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [515.0 Nm] @ 4200 rpm) (STD)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode.
- Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking (STD) (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine or (LC8) 6.0L V8 SFI Gaseous CNG/LPG capable engine.)
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine or (LC8) 6.0L V8 SFI Gaseous CNG/LPG capable engine.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Transfer case, with floor-mounted shifter (Included with 4WD models only.)
- Four wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler
- Battery, heavy-duty 720 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black
- Body, Chassis Cab
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 13,200 lbs. (5988 kg)
- Suspension Package, Standard includes 51mm twin tube shock absorbers and 33mm front stabilizer bar
- Steering, Recirculating Ball with smart flow power steering system
- Fuel tank, front and rear, 63.5 gallon
- Capped Fuel Fill
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Back-up alarm calibration This calibration will allow installation of an aftermarket back up alarm.
***Actual vehicle specifications and color may vary depending on availability. Message us for more info!***